In need of a quiz for your next zoom quiz night? Well look no further, with 8 rounds you can either do them all or pick and choose your faves!
Round 1 – Eye Spy
Name the celebrities by their eyes
Round 2 – General Knowledge
- What name refers to a boot, a football team and a female?
- How many siblings does Justin Bieber have?
- What university did Stephen Hawking go to?
- Where was Shakespeare born?
- What year was Queen Elizabeth II coroneted?
- In Harry Potter, what animal represents the Hufflepuff house?
- Who hosted the 2008 Olympics?
- How many sides in total would three triangles and three rectangles have?
- Which word can be placed before bottle, bell and bird?
- I have a cake and a table named after me and am used all around the world, what am I?
Round 3 – Brand Names
Round 4 – Geography
- What is the longest river in Europe?
- In which US state is the Grand Canyon?
- How many countries does the equator pass through?
- Which two countries share the longest border in the world?
- Which is the world’s largest country by size?
- What’s the largest city in the world by population?
- What’s the oldest recorded town in the U.K.?
- How many states are there in Australia?
- What’s the highest mountain in Britain?
- Which country is Luxembourg the capital of?
Round 5 – What films are these cars from?
Round 6 – Food and Drink
- Shirley, Ailsa Craig and Mr Stripey are all types of what?
- Which of these chocolate bars does not contain nuts in its ingredient list?
- a) Snickers b) Double Decker c) Picnic d) Toblerone
- What is the most consumed manufactured drink in the world?
- Which of these cocktails does not typically include gin?
- a) Bramble b) Collins c) Gimlet d) Cosmopolitan
- What year did the first McDonald’s store open?
- Which bakery launched a sell-out vegan sausage roll in January 2019?
- What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule?
- How many bottles of champagne are there in a magnum?
- Which fast-food franchise has the largest number of restaurants in the world?
- Bubble and Squeak is better known as meat, cabbage and which vegetable?
Round 7 – Social Stats
- Who was the diss track still softish about?
- A-Lil huddy (aka chase Hudson
- B- Tony Lopez
- C- Kio cyr
- Who has the most followers on Instagram?
- A – Kylie Jenner
- B – Christiano Rolando
- C – Charli d’amelio
- What’s the maximum amount of characters can be used on a tweet?
- A – 120
- B – 240
- C – 140
- Who has the least number of followers on Tiktok out of the following:
- A – Josh Richards
- B – Tony Lopez
- C – Ondreaz Lopez
- What letters were missing in Twitters original name?
- A – E
- B – T and W
- C – I and E
- Who founded Facebook?
- A – Elon Musk
- B – Mark Zuckerberg
- C – Steve jobs
- When did snapchat launch?
- A – 2011
- B – 2010
- C – 2013
- What’s the first recognisable social media site?
- A – My space
- B – Six degrees
- C – Facebook
- How tall is Nessa Barrett?
- A – 5’1
- B – 5’0
- C – 4’11
- What year did Musically change into Tiktok?
- A – 2017
- B – 2016
- C – 2015
Round 8 – Find the objects
The first person to find the following object wins the point!
- An object beginning with B.
- An item from the fridge beginning with M.
- Anything from the bathroom beginning with T.
- An item from the garden beginning with P.
- An item of clothing that is the colour red.
- A Fruit
- Have a shot of any drink
- Anything beginning with K.
- A cuddly toy
- Hand sanitiser