One of the things Xplode journalists do to create a list of article ideas is interview themselves or their family members.
Take a look at the questions below and then turn them into article ideas. If you’re having trouble coming up with ideas from your answers, you can send your answers to us and we’ll do a video call with you to come up with the ideas.
- What is your number one pet hate?
- What do you want tips on?
- What is your favourite song of the moment?
- What’s the biggest thing annoying you right now?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Who are your three biggest sources of inspiration?
- Do you work better during the day or at night?
- Name 3 things about where you live that you like
Turning the answers into articles
Look at your answers and see if any of them could be turned into articles. Let’s say the answer to ‘if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?’ was New York because of how big it is – you could do some research and write a piece: “Why I want to live in New York” or you could take a different angle “New York’s Tallest Buildings”.
Another example could be if the answer to ‘what is your number one pet hate?’ was ‘people laughing at the cinema’ – you could write a piece titled “The 5 most annoying things about the cinema”.